z

Young Writers Society

The questions of death.

Reviews: 1
Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:03 am
White Magik says...

A death recently occured in my family. I wonder alot about what really happened. They say that when someone dies that God takes them...... right?God ,I suppose, can only create....right? And that Satan can only take away ....right? So how is it that God can take people, when that is all Satan can really do?Because after all Satan can not create things. I know they are in a better place......or are they? No one knows for sure. Why did God take them from us. After all it is we who suffer when they take their leave is it not?Does God really take ppeople or is it Satan trying to hurt us by losing our loved ones? Suppose Satan takes them and God puts them in heaven. Is it really God who would hurt us enough to take them away? These are my questions.If you have answers please P.M. me.

~Stephanie
Worn up with silence, two hopes. That you cry yourself to sleep staying up waiting by the phone. And all I want this year is for you to dedicate your last breath to me before you bury yourself alive.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:11 am
melodicatastrophe says...

I think this all relies on your religion and beliefs. You should probably ask someone in your close family, if you don't know.

Random avatar

Reviews: 12
Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:01 pm
View Likes
thethinkerofthoughts says...

I've replied via Private Message.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:37 pm
piepiemann22 says...

I pm'ed you as well.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:39 pm
Snoink says...

*Moved to The Lounge*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:40 pm
Poltergiest says...

Uh, I'm gonna PM you...

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 pm
alleycat13 says...

It looks like you need some help and consolation. I shall PM you.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

Got YWS?

I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2