z

Young Writers Society

E-zine

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:55 pm
Lilith says...

Okay, im guessing this goes here. I want to set up an E-zine but does anyone know where i could set one up for free. zine not comic by the way. Or better yet, does anyone know where you could set up your own website for free.
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Nate says...

Moved this to the Lounge as it's not random :)

I would definitely go the route of setting up the web site instead of the e-zine. The former is easy to do; the latter can take a lot of time & effort.

To set up a web site, you have a few options. First, you gotta decide if you want a site or a blog. If you go with a blog, then it's easy. But, if you go with a site, check out freewebs.com, geocities.com, or tripod.com. Although if you're looking to set up a forum, there are tons out there. Just type free forum hosting into google, and you'll find a bunch of good ones right on the first page.

If it's a personal site, I actually recommend the blog route. Wordpress is the best, and I'm pretty sure wordpress.com has free blog hosting. With it, you can add different pages very easily.

In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening