z

Young Writers Society

E-zine

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:55 pm
Lilith says...

Okay, im guessing this goes here. I want to set up an E-zine but does anyone know where i could set one up for free. zine not comic by the way. Or better yet, does anyone know where you could set up your own website for free.
Duffy -- "Watch out for Jesse, he wants what he can't have."
Emily -- "Oh boy, he can have me."
Duffy -- "Figures..."

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:15 pm
Nate says...

Moved this to the Lounge as it's not random :)

I would definitely go the route of setting up the web site instead of the e-zine. The former is easy to do; the latter can take a lot of time & effort.

To set up a web site, you have a few options. First, you gotta decide if you want a site or a blog. If you go with a blog, then it's easy. But, if you go with a site, check out freewebs.com, geocities.com, or tripod.com. Although if you're looking to set up a forum, there are tons out there. Just type free forum hosting into google, and you'll find a bunch of good ones right on the first page.

If it's a personal site, I actually recommend the blog route. Wordpress is the best, and I'm pretty sure wordpress.com has free blog hosting. With it, you can add different pages very easily.

In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter