9 Killed By Gunman in Eastern Serbia

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:01 pm
Dream Deep says...

"Nine Killed by Gunman in Eastern Serbia"
Associated Press

The link, here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20002254/
Last edited by Dream Deep on Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Oh, Lord...
ohmeohmy

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:10 pm
Bjorn says...

A travesty, to be sure. And that such an act can be committed in a little village named after the apple... You know, my cousin keeps an Ak-47 underneath his bed alongside a rucksack full of ammunition (I slept on the floor beside it for a month and a half, imagine my thrill ^_~), a relic of the recent Yugoslav wars and a testimony to the continued tension felt in the area. Now how that ties in with the incident in Serbia is simple - ineffectual structure and leadership in the region allows people such easy access to these weapons which in turn can lead to tragedy.

It's time the republics of my beloved (former) Jugoslavija clean up the mess they so uneededly procurred in the past decade and behaved like the example citizens Tito so determinately tried to hammer out of them.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl