z

Young Writers Society

Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?

So...which is it?

Philosopher's/Sorceror's Stone
No votes
Chamber of Secrets
6%
Prisoner of Azkaban
29%
Goblet of Fire
19%
Order of the Phoenix
10%
Half-Blood Prince
3%
Deathly Hallows
32%

Total votes : 31

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:11 pm
norm91 says...

For me it was Azkaban as well.

It was such an interesting read and it is my favourite. However, they're all amazing!
My upcoming novel/short story...

"Regrets" (Working title)

A man who keeps one eye on the past may learn from his mistakes, but a man who keeps both eyes directed to the past is blind.

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:21 pm
Cade says...

I'm really surprised that I'm the only one who's voted GoF. I hated PoA for the longest time, and after a few rereads as an older reader, I like it, but I've always loved GoF. It's the middle book, the transition. I think it marks the point where Harry learns he really has to come to terms with the world, because Voldemort's back. It's also the first time Ron's loyalty to Harry is really tested, and it's so sweet. :)
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:24 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

GOF has been my favourite too, it's probably a joint favourite with DH. But, I had to vote one or the other, and, well, DH is newer XD
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:25 pm
KiteRide86 says...

I loved POA! It kept my attention the most! I still need to finish Deathly Hallows, but so far, it's amazing!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:15 am
TurquoiseLion says...

Teague wrote:Order of the Phoenix.

Sirius = <3

OotP had the most of Sirius. xD

Call me a fangirl. Sirius pwns.

No. No, he is MIIIINE!!!
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." -Stephen King

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus