z

Young Writers Society

Just out of Curiousity

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:45 am
Shireling says...

My younger brother introduced me to this site and just out of curiousity I was wondering how many other people have siblings on YWS.
Calling all Ringers, your presence is required at the Middangeared group...Please?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:31 am
Nate says...

I got both of my brothers on this site. One of them isn't all that active, but the other (Randy) diddles around here now and then.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:34 am
Crysi says...

I... have no siblings, lol. But I've grown up with Mesh, and I consider her a sister (Lord knows we bicker like sisters...), so I suppose that can count, yes?
Love and Light

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:38 am
Areida says...

My darlingest Addie is on the site with me... despite how much prodding it takes to actually get her to post. ;)
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:39 am
Emerson says...

I thought of getting my brother to join so people could see his doodles, but he isn't good with computers, and I thought it would just confuse him if I showed him how the forum worked... Plus, I don't know what the rest of the world would think of his art? I think it's amazing, but its very childish. He's LD and has ADD, so he's not good with computers...if he posted on his own, the grammar would be so bad he'd probably be flamed xD [I yell at him when he uses the wrong tense, lol]
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:41 am
Black Ghost says...

My brother is on here, but he just joined on a whim and hasn't really come back since. XD

MM

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:59 am
Teague says...

My brother is too stuck up to join. He's not a bad writer, either. Just lazy. xD
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:16 pm
Meshugenah says...

Yepperz! Crysi and I are both here, and we [s]kind of[/s] count! We have other friends on here, too, but they don't show up often... my brother would never be here. Like... ever.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:31 pm
Rydia says...

My older sister Claire has joined and she promises to post some of her art work this week. When she does, you should seriously check it out. My little brother isn't into writing and neither is my little sister but Claire and me have a history of joining writing clubs together that began a few years back with TYWC.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:45 pm
tinny says...

I have two sisters; neither of them have any interest in writing, or reading for that matter XD
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:13 pm
whence says...

I have a sister, and she's a good writer. She just doesn't like forums in general
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life β€” and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

Reviews: 2
Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:29 pm
Dark Queen Miribelle says...

I have two sisters on here, both who are older than me. It wouldn't be hard to point them out, since we all basically have the same username. :lol: We're new. Like.... really new. (joined yesterday) My OLDEST sister, Elizabeth (Dark Queen Ariane) writes a lot, but she crits more than she posts. My older sister, Catherine (DarkQueen Gabrielle) is the exact opposite: she'll write more than she crits. :lol:

I, however, do both in equal amount. :D And I am the kookiest of the the three of us.

Liz is more like the serious sophisticated girl with a vocab. I hardly understand at times. :roll:
Cat is more of a laid back chick who'll blend in and not say much. Shy-ish, if you wanna call it that. :wink:
But me? I am the loudest, craziest, and funniest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

See ya around!
-Kaitlyn-

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:36 am
Shireling says...

That's cool how many people have sibs on the site. I find that having my brother to talk to about writing and ideas gives me inspiration and a needed kick in the pants to keep going. Having good friends works just as well.

Shireling
Calling all Ringers, your presence is required at the Middangeared group...Please?

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:49 pm
Areida says...

Oh, I agree. I think it's a blast having your siblings be a part of something like this. I love getting Addie's feedback, even though it's often not constructive.

Case in point:

ME: Okay, so having read the last chapter, what do you want to happen next?
ADDIE: Hmmm... sex.
ME: BESIDES that.
ADDIE: Hmmmm... foreplay.
ME: Be serious!
ADDIE: I dunno. How about an affair?
ME: Could you please be constructive?
ADDIE: I'm sorry, but Justus is HOT.

:roll: Oy vey. Addie and I have the same Roman fixation.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest.
— Paul Simon