z

Young Writers Society

Manga

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:03 pm
Leja says...

Stream of thought....? :confuzzled:

How he narrates everything he's thinking, and time stops for it.

Why does everybody who doesn't understand the storyline pronounce it nairootoe

Because I'm inclined to accent the second to last syllable when in doubt. *waves at school's language wing*

Salior Moon

Thank you for the suggestion, but I really can't stomach Sailor Moon anymore. Juvenile Orion, however, I will look into.

Hot Gimmickby Miki Aihara

I'll look into it. Thanks! I looked into Chobits, but it sounds a little... explicit.

Ooh! Anime/Manga update:

So I've finished "Scrapped Princess". It was a decent beach read, but I think I'll run away before you hit me on the head for calling it that ^_^ I got lost partway through because either I missed the part when scene changes are announced [not just new chapters; I saw those] or they were "conspicuously absent" [I'm quoting that from somewhere, I think a television show, but I'm not sure where I'm quoting it from; just to give credit].

I borrowed a manga called "Meru Puri" from someone, and it was cute. A little strange at times, but I might even go find the second volume.

I rented "Love Hina" from the moviestore, and it had me in stitches. It was so funny. But then again, I think that everything is hilarious. Just look around the site...or no further than my last post... ^_^ I won't hesitate to go get the second disk later.

--
over and out
---

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:06 am
little.angelfire says...

Just stay away from comic that have their own shows. Watch the shows, don't read the books. They cut things out, but you'll save lots of money in doing so.

Yeah, Chobits is explicit, but beside that it makes you think a bit and I like that about it.
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:03 am
Leja says...

Yeah, I think I'll pass then, for now, anyway.

Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe