z

Young Writers Society

Transformers

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:33 pm
Maybe says...

I saw it the day it came out, and by god it was an awesome movie! I saw it again yesterday with my dad and he wont stop talking about it. Amazing CG's and the actors were really good too. Not gonna say anything though for the people who haven't seen it yet.

And, bunches of Rumors are going around that there will be a Transformers 2. Still not sure, though. I would love to see a sequel. Amazing movie.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:36 pm
Royboy says...

Hehehhahaha. I only wanted to see it because me and my friends have a joke about it. Then they got serious about wanting to see it and i was like "whaaa?"

Please say it's good in a "omg must see more!" way, not a "yay! Shiloh Buff!" or whatever his name is... =])
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

116 Reviews

Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:39 pm
Maybe says...

no, it seriously was a good movie, and not because whats his face was in it. He was a good actor but i didnt go see it because of him. I didnt even know he was in it. lol.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:42 am
tinny says...

It's not out over here in the UK until the 27th :( but I'm planning on seeing it as soon as it is, I love the original animated movie, and this one seems fun.

Mecha films... *happy sigh*
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:12 am
Dynamo says...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm looking forward to it. But, I heard somewhere there's plot holes big enough for Optimus to drive through, but when your premise begins with the phrase, "There's an interplanetary civil war between an alien race of super robots," you kind of go with it.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

116 Reviews

Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:35 am
Maybe says...

haha. I thought it was good, but i must admit, there were a few holes, but there's holes in every movie, pretty much. Anyway, i cant wait till it comes out on DVD and the second one to come out. :D

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:37 am
electricbluemonkey says...

All I have to say is...

Put the cube in my chest!
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:12 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Transformers is the best movie of the year so far!!
CG was amazing!
It's in my top 10 all-time fav movies! (Star Wars takes up most of the spaces).

~Timea
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Night Mistress says...

That movie was awesome!
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor