2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:05 pm
Emerson says...

Fire heavily damages Fox Elementary
By Bill Bryan
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
07/02/2007

ARNOLD — Fireworks gone awry were responsible for a fire early Sunday that could reach $1 million in damage to Fox Elementary School, authorities said.

Detective Sgt. Darren Rodgers said this morning that survelliance tapes had shown three young males setting off fireworks."We don't have identification ofthem yet," he said. "But we're getting the tapes enhanced, and we should be able to pin it down."

Read more here.

I didn't go to this school, but my high school is in the same area as the elementary school =/ Which doesn't make much sense, but the elementary school, middle school, and high school are all next to each other.

I'm actually pretty upset this happened, because I love the Fox school district. They're very good schools.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:19 pm
Snoink says...

Hahaha... every kid's dream, no? But it's soon going to turn into their own personal hells. O_o
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Emerson says...

My father believes that they will be looking for parents to sue. And I hope so.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I'll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus