z

Young Writers Society

Love

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:04 am
Alice says...

"Is love a fancy or a feeling? No, it is an ever fixed mark which looks on tempests"~Shakesphere. (The only part I remember)

What is love really? Love is the feeling you get around someone you care deeply about. But what defines love? To me, love is the feeling of spinning continiously, because you know when you fall someone will be there to catch you. But since I've never been in love (bein a 13 year old weirdo and all) it is only what I imagine love to be.

So close your eyes and spin in your mind, whoever catches you when you fall, is your soul mate.
I just lost the game.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:32 pm
Rydia says...

I'm not sure what love is but I have plenty of theories, some negative and some positive. I think that, basically, love is an emotion and effects everyone in a different way.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:43 pm
Tyd says...

Also, love might not always be spinning in circles; alot of people who are married for years sometimes get very annoyed with their partners but they stick it out because they love each other deep down :P I think.
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:49 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:48 am
sanguine_dreams says...

I don't even know if I believe that there really is "love", or if I think it's a made-up thing people created to justify monogamy when they knew damn well it was just the male population's attempt to control women!

Uh, sorry. I think I was possessed by a character I'm writing about.
"My form is a filthy type of yours." -the Creature, Frankenstein

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:53 am
Doctor Kitty says...

I don't worry about defining it or what it's made out of.

It's just there, and that's enough for me.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:37 am
deleted6 says...

sanguine_dreams wrote:I don't even know if I believe that there really is "love", or if I think it's a made-up thing people created to justify monogamy when they knew damn well it was just the male population's attempt to control women!

Uh, sorry. I think I was possessed by a character I'm writing about.

Em... you know not all us males are that bad. Plus I think love is a feeling which affects others differently. For me it's the feeling that without them you'd be incomplete. Yet I'm a romantic so may just be me. All I know is love is amazing feeling.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Hail Hydra
— Stan Lee