z

Young Writers Society

The Rebellion Begins

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:48 am
Swires says...

Whos looking forward to the all-amazing Potter Film this summer?

See all the Trailer footage here:

http://witherwings.uni.cc/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1001

I cant wait! :D
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:11 pm
Sureal says...

Hey, you're back. :)

I don't know if I should be looking forwards to it. I mean, I didn't like any of the other Potter movies. Except for the last one, which really took me by surprise, cos I was expecting it to be terrible.

I figure that if my favourite (well, joint favourite, along with Half-Blood Prince) book makes by favourite film, then probably my least favourite book, Order of the Phoenix, will make my least favourite movie.

Also, Harry has short hair. :(

I think I'll be looking forwards to the release of the new book, and the film or may not be a pleasant surprise.
I wrote the above just for you.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm
Tyd says...

I'm very excited :D I can't waiiiiit! I'm just scared of spoilers- they are cropping up everywhere now :P
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.