12%
Atheism
16%

Total votes : 73

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:47 pm
Alice says...

I'm a cabaptist, my moms a catholic and my dad's a baptist, the two most contradictory cristian religions rolled into me. I'm only baptized in the catholic church though, but I go to vbs at the baptist church every year.
I just lost the game.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:14 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Ofour wrote:Anyone Jedi?

Got disowned a couple years ago after I used my lightsaber to scratch someones itch.

Wouldn't recommend it.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:19 am
whence says...

kitty15 wrote:Well I used to be a christian but certain events have resulted in me being a non religious, open minded person. I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm an aethiest though.

That would generally fit under 'Agnosticism', btw.

That is, if it is indeed true that proof could change your opinion on the matter?
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:34 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

My mother is protestant Christian and my father is Catholic. Technically on both accounts I'm Christian if you want to make it easier.

In reality I'm a catholic who doesn't listen to what most of the rules tell me. Except the ten commandments. Those actually make sense to me.
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:22 am
Enigma says...

Christian. :wink:
"You spell stupid S-T-YOU-P-I-D!!!" - LoveAlways,Rose.

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:24 am
Muse says...

hmm..........im pretty agnostic. I go through phases to be honest. Sometimes im a complete athiest, and other times im verging on becoming a Buddhist. Im really interested in Hinduism and Buddhism, but i wouldn't say i believe in ther teachings.

I quite like being an outsider, and just observing all the religions. Its more fun that way.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:29 pm
Pushca says...

I'm Jewish on Easter, Christian on Passover.

I tell my mother I'm Jewish, and my father I'm an atheist. Whatever makes them happy.
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:20 am
misspriss says...

Christian. But I'm not a Catholic, a Baptist or any other. I am simple a follower of Christ. :)

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:00 am
Shireling says...

I am a Biblical Christian. I believe in the God of the Bible. I also believe that faith in a supreme being is logical, rational, and reasonable. The more I learn about the world and how it works the more I am convinced that I have put my faith in the right place.

I would rather live my life as a Christian and die with hope of more to come than to live with no faith and die with no hope.

If I am right I win, if I am wrong what did I lose?

Yeah, that's kind of long, but I felt that I needed to explain why I believe what I believe.
Calling all Ringers, your presence is required at the Middangeared group...Please?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:58 am
sabradan says...

Zionism. And the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. But I put Judaism because I am technically nominally Jewish religion. This isn't to say I'm athiest/agnostic...I beleve in God, I am merely secular when it comes to ritual and practice. If anyhing, Zionism (As I said above) is my religion.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:25 am
Jennafina says...

Somewhere between agnosticism and atheism. I'd really love to believe in [a] god, but so far I've been unable to.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:35 am
Sponson Light says...

Atheism

Thats a funny question.

If you're wrong, you can still go to hell (for believing in the wrong god).

The polls dont lie, Christianity is the leading religion in this country, that means they hold more power over what goes on in the country than any other 'ligion.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:43 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Sponson Light wrote:Atheism

Thats a funny question.

If you're wrong, you can still go to hell (for believing in the wrong god).

The polls dont lie, Christianity is the leading religion in this country, that means they hold more power over what goes on in the country than any other 'ligion.

But if you are wrong, and you have believed in another god all your life, but you have lived your life honestly and committed no crimes, then surely you won't go to Hell? That's exactly what I hate about religion, who or what you believe in becomes more important than what you do in life.

As to Christianity being the leading religion, sure, that's true, but it doesn't necessarily mean that Christianity itself is the one true religion. The majority aren't always right.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Sponson Light says...

KazSmurf wrote:But if you are wrong, and you have believed in another god all your life, but you have lived your life honestly and committed no crimes, then surely you won't go to Hell? That's exactly what I hate about religion, who or what you believe in becomes more important than what you do in life.

As to Christianity being the leading religion, sure, that's true, but it doesn't necessarily mean that Christianity itself is the one true religion. The majority aren't always right.

Well, Im athiest, if I lived my life honestly (you dont need religion to have morals), am a contributor to society, and a generally good guy, what have I got to lose when I die? If Im right, I die, if Im wrong, I can still go to heaven, because its what I did in life.

Right?

So if we were to go on basis of that argument, being an athiest isn't much different than being Christian in the end, one just has different results of whos right and whos wrong. But if you were to eschew that argument, then yeah, to hell you go.

Because you can't deny that there are dieties that say "If you dont believe in me, off you go."
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:13 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Sponson Light wrote:Because you can't deny that there are dieties that say "If you dont believe in me, off you go."

I very much agree with you. As I said before, that is exactly what irritates me most about religion: the fact that if you're wrong, you're going to Hell, no matter how you've lived your life.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li