Words: 6,456/20,000
Pages: 31
Acts: 1/3

Percentage Complete: 32.28%
Last Updated: June 2, 8:49 AM
---------------------------------------

Read the script so far!:
http://pc.celtx.com/project/U7V7p5w0r9ID
(to read it, click the 'Screenplay' link on the left side of the page)

---------------------------------------

June 2nd, 2007 - 8:39 AM
Act 1 has been completed! Act 1 is usually around 30 pages and the point of Act 1 is to introduce your reader to the world as it is before it goes all hay wire. Act 2 will be much more difficult, as it is nearly 50-60 pages on it's own. I updated my project site so you may read what I have written so far. I believe that it is going to get really slow again because I am not sure what to do for Act 2. I have the beginning and ending of the story in my head it is just connecting the two and adding more that will be difficult.

I am really enjoying writing this script, I like the idea for the story immensely. I am actually at the point where I can't imagine selling it (or trying to at least) because I would want to shoot and direct it myself.

Please read it and tell me what you think of it!

-----

June 1st, 2007 - 7:03 PM
The beginning is always the easiest, and this is no different. I have had this idea for a script in my head for at least 10 or 15 days and although a lot of it isn't there, I have the main idea.

I have decided to go with the classic layout of a three act movie. I expect to finish the first act (usually around 30 pages or 5 thousand-ish words) by the end of the weekend. I have typed a storm since I got home, and made it to 2,500 words. Which I feel was overdoing it for today, but that way I don't have to work super hard over the weekend.

I will talk about the story in my next post. Please enjoy!
Last edited by Zebus on Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Behind this mask there is more then flesh; there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bullet proof."

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:55 am
-KayJuran- says...

You've got loads more than me, and I'm on my second day! (Currently on 1,605 words)

What is your story about? Which genre?

Also! What is your name on SF?

My userpage is here if you'd like to add me to your list. =)
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

Random avatar

Reviews: 15
Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:08 pm
regalredstar says...

Hey people,
It's day two and I'm on track, not ahead, but on track.
Kay, I added you to my buddy list, i hope that's okay. By the way my Scriptfrenzy name is RegalRedStar just like on here.

~®®§

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson