z

Young Writers Society

Swapping books

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:31 am
snap says...

Hey, guys,

Probably some of you have heard of this site, but I thought I'd post it, because it really is a great resource. I've been a member for several years now. Most of us like to read, so I thought it might come in handy. It's called Paperbackswap, and, in it's simplest form, you give a book to get a book. You post books you want to get rid of, and when someone requests a book, you mail it out at your own cost, and get a point. With that point, you can get a free book from anyone on the site. It's actually pretty smart and handy, and supplies you with (relatively) free books. I use it a lot, and don't buy a book without checking there first. Anyway, if anyone is interested, the site is,

www.paperbackswap.com

There's another one that's not quite as big or well organized, but good all the same.

www.bookmooch.com

No doubt some of you have heard of these sites, but I thought it might be useful for those who haven't. :)
The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.
~ Robert Cormier

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:33 am
Tyd says...

Wow, interesting. I see what your saying about getting free books, you can just keep sending out the book you recieved to get that point back :P

*checks it out*
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel