z

Young Writers Society

Is anyone a hopeless romantic?

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:38 am
Leja says...

Again, I think we're mixing up the points of being a hopeless romantic as opposed to just thinking something is sweet. When you constantly see past the faults of something and solely concentrate on the romance aspects of it, then I think you're a hopeless romantic. Either that or you're not thinking with both halves of your brain [that is not intended as an insult to anyone, as I am grouping myself in said group as well].

Reviews: 3
Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:23 am
raven1always says...

Oh man! I think I might be the biggest hopeless romantic on this planet. I love to read romantic novels, movies etc. Don't worry...your not alone :wink:
"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart you can't utter."
-James Earl Jones

Random avatar

Reviews: 26
Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:01 am
ScarletMonkey says...

Ahhh hopeless romantics...

I don't know if I AM one, I do write poems and songs about the girl that i'im currently dating...

I once told a girl I was dating that kissing her was better than 'those two lesbians I saw kissing earlier' but that's not even romantic
All the things of love you know
Are felt most when you let go

Random avatar

Reviews: 196
Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:33 pm
Lady Sydney says...

I'm hopelss, helpless, whatever you want to call it. ^_^

I practically run on nothing BUT food, water, and romance. That's what pretty much all of my stories/poems revolve around. ^_^

<----- Oh. Look at my avatar, by the way. XD See?
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.

Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf