z

Young Writers Society

Is anyone a hopeless romantic?

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:38 am
Leja says...

Again, I think we're mixing up the points of being a hopeless romantic as opposed to just thinking something is sweet. When you constantly see past the faults of something and solely concentrate on the romance aspects of it, then I think you're a hopeless romantic. Either that or you're not thinking with both halves of your brain [that is not intended as an insult to anyone, as I am grouping myself in said group as well].

Reviews: 3
Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:23 am
raven1always says...

Oh man! I think I might be the biggest hopeless romantic on this planet. I love to read romantic novels, movies etc. Don't worry...your not alone :wink:
"One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart you can't utter."
-James Earl Jones

Random avatar

Reviews: 26
Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:01 am
ScarletMonkey says...

Ahhh hopeless romantics...

I don't know if I AM one, I do write poems and songs about the girl that i'im currently dating...

I once told a girl I was dating that kissing her was better than 'those two lesbians I saw kissing earlier' but that's not even romantic
All the things of love you know
Are felt most when you let go

Random avatar

Reviews: 196
Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:33 pm
Lady Sydney says...

I'm hopelss, helpless, whatever you want to call it. ^_^

I practically run on nothing BUT food, water, and romance. That's what pretty much all of my stories/poems revolve around. ^_^

<----- Oh. Look at my avatar, by the way. XD See?
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain