z

Young Writers Society

Your passions?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:43 am
Oshmiester says...

My great passion is surfing.
Next to that being in the sea.I like to attempt drawing.I enjoy reading(of course).I am passionate about Music-The great communicator.I attempt the playing of many instruments but really I just like listening to music.
-But in the end we've found
-Silent movies are full of sound
-Inaudibly free.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:14 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Music. Mainly listening, but I do like to play what I listen to on my guitar...don't know many songs though. I'm learning.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

316 Reviews

Reviews: 316
Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:07 pm
whence says...

KazSmurf wrote:looking up random things on Wikipedia!

Mmm. Well spoken, Sai. We shall have a Wikirace sometime, yes?

Reading.
Learning about things that interest me. Said interests are extremely wide, extremely random, and extremely varied.
Religion. Not to believe in, though. To debate and look into. I find histories and philosophies of most religions interesting.
Debate. On...anything, really. I'm passionate about intelligent arguments, where both sides don't end up hating each other.
Politics. [Or the lack-there-of, I suppose]
The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life — and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:44 pm
Leja says...

Yo hablo español.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:30 am
sabradan says...

PHOTOGRAPHY. History, philosophy. music. PHOTOGRAPHY. Cooking and food. working out. hiking. being outside. my dog. music. football (soccer). Rugby. American football. baseball. fire.

Did I mention photography?
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:31 am
Alice says...

Movies and Music, so you should never let me run lose with a credit card in the borders in Chicago.
I just lost the game.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:36 am
sabradan says...

author13 wrote:Movies and Music, so you should never let me run lose with a credit card in the borders in Chicago.

Those city prices'll kill you. My sister used to work at the Borders on Michigan Ave.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:40 am
Writersdomain says...

My passions?

Writing, obviously
Books (reading, collecting, cleaning, organizing, anything where I can touch, see or read books)
Drawing
Pool noodles! :P
Collecting things (everything from angel figurines to buttons)
History (history research, history papers, reading history books - tis awesome!)
Music
Animation (it fascinates me)
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:41 am
Alice says...

author13 wrote:
Movies and Music, so you should never let me run lose with a credit card in the borders in Chicago.

Those city prices'll kill you. My sister used to work at the Borders on Michigan Ave.

Thats the only Borders I've been to, and somebody had to tail around me so I didn't pass out from book/music/movie overdose.
I just lost the game.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:40 am
sanguine_dreams says...

• Aikido
  • Alphabetizing things that aren't even mine (Yes, I am actually passionate about it. I know it's weird. Especially since my own space is such a pig sty.)
  • Correcting spelling and grammar errors in everyday life (Made up example: Why, WHY didn't you put an apostrophe between the "n" and the "s" in "Hogan's House?)
  • Finding shapes in both clouds and plant growths (We have a lot of trees in Alabama.)
  • Going outside on the front porch when it rains, especially if it's a thunderstorm and I get to see lightning
  • Helping my mom with her storytelling stuff
  • Listing to music
  • Playing video games-people freak out when they find out I'm a girl and I can kick their butts in Gears of War!
  • Putting the book with a 304.74 call number back with the other 304.74s instead of letting it sit with the 592.81s
  • Reading, of course.
  • Showing my pets how much I love them. I have three cats and two turtles. They're my little babies!
  • Trying to play guitar; I just started this so I totally suck. It's like, "Where's E Major again?"
  • Watching TV shows and movies by myself, and then watching the really good ones with other people
"My form is a filthy type of yours." -the Creature, Frankenstein

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk