z

Young Writers Society

Powell River

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed May 16, 2007 3:15 am
Rawr'Jess says...

Wow, sorry, but this amazes me.. Concitering this is RIGHT by my house and Willingdon is the beach I go to everyday...
It's going around that she was one of our "local whores' But yeah.. Still.. Wow
Powell River RCMP are requesting the public's assistance in tracing the movements of a woman found dead over the weekend.
On May 10, Nancy Mason, a 44-year-old Powell River resident, was reported missing to the Powell River RCMP.
On May 12, the Powell River RCMP, with the assistance of the RCMP North Island Underwater Recovery Team, located Mason's body in the south harbour, at 4:20 pm.
Tor Birtig, the city's manager of transportation, said city employees were not involved in the search for Mason. "They basically closed off the area and had their divers in there," Birtig said.
Powell River RCMP Corporal Rob Webb said Powell River Search and Rescue were called on Saturday morning to search for Mason. "A ground search was conducted with negative results," Webb said. "The ground search was concentrated in the area from Egmont Street to Willingdon Beach."
At the time of her death, Mason was residing in the 6800 block of Egmont Street.
The North Island dive team was called the same day, Webb said.
"We're assisting the BC Coroners Service and the matter is under investigation," he said.
Powell River RCMP are requesting the public's assistance for any information surrounding the movements or activities of Mason between May 9 and 12. Powell River RCMP are requesting people call the detachment at 604.485.6255 if they have any information.
Jessica:I like YWS more then TW
Jessica: but I feel awkward 'cause I don't know anyone
Eds: You get over it
Jessica: They won't... Suck me in to a level you're at, will they? Lol, Just kidding
Eds:lol, no

You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott