z

Young Writers Society

oo issues..

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon May 14, 2007 4:10 pm
Via says...

At least for me, everything on the site is loading ridiculously slow--if at all--today. Often times it will 'load' the page, exclaim that it's 'done' and then I have a blank page infront of me. Other times it tells me there's like 5 warnings, something with the host and compatibility or something??? I dunno. Nate, I'm very sorry if you have already explained this...I couldn't get back to the index to look at recent posts (it was one of those 'done' but blank page things).

She anyone else having problems? Or is my computer is retarded (which is very possible...)
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon May 14, 2007 6:16 pm
Firestarter says...

It's to do with the server problems as previously noted. YWS has become too big for a shared hosting server, and is going to be moved to a virtual private server. Until then, YWS is going to be a wee bit slow.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

694 Reviews

Mon May 14, 2007 6:18 pm
Via says...

it's actually a lot better now than it was earlier. I thought the server changed yesterday? It brought out the PEMs.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon May 14, 2007 6:53 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

No, we're only on a temporary server at the moment. The proper move hasn't been done yet.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

694 Reviews

Mon May 14, 2007 6:57 pm
Via says...

Ooo coolness. Thanks!

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314