z

Young Writers Society

Mein Teil!

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:57 pm
Dream Deep says...

Suzanne wrote:Where is Dreamy when I need her?

;)

... my favorite Rammstien review on Amazon.com. By one 'Jim Kane':

Upon hearing this album in highschool I was burned. I knew that guitars were cool again and that german could be perfect with those guitars. Me and my highschool friends wondered outloud what "Du hast mich" could mean. We had absolutely no clue as to what they were saying at any time. However, we knew it was cool, and that it was worth headbanging and airguitaring for. We asked our german exchange student friend what they were saying. He said ... "they are saying weird things". He also said in Deutschland they are free to blow fire out of the stage and all hin und her and uberall! We said that was cool with us. It still is.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:07 am
Emerson says...

*hugs Dreamy*

That is an interesting review...

I always have to muffle my laughs when Frau brings up rammstein... we were learning how to say we liked things..

Du findst rammstein gern?

Ja! Ich finde rammstein so gern! XD sehr spitze!
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:23 am
Sponson Light says...

There goes a few minutes of my life. Theres nothing raunchy or generally disgusting about the video.

Im more of a ska fan anyways.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh