z

Young Writers Society

Teenage Writers

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Fri May 11, 2007 5:52 pm
Ducksworthy says...

Hi I'm Joe (or Ducks) and if you haven't read my welcome thread I'm a Super Moderator on www.teenagewriters.com

We've recently had a regime change and want to help get ourselves "out there" a bit more. I've been talking to Nate and he says it's fine to chat a bit about my site here and see what you all think!

Well we're basically after an influx of talented writers. We want all sorts, essay writers, short story writers, lyricists, novelists and poets!
We love a good controversial topic and are always pretty broad minded. We've got a very "family" atmosphere that all our members enjoy and it helps. There are some very serious critters around and are always willing to give out advice !
Take a look around and see what you think for yourself, everyone is welcome! Just let us know in your welcome post if you've come to us from YWS

Hope to see you around these, and our, forums ! :)

Any questions don't hesitate to PM me!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri May 11, 2007 6:03 pm
Via says...

I would join, but I only have a few months left of being a teen. So, I'd rather not hehe.

Good luck though! Maybe you all could interwine the sites somehow! That would be sweet.

WM
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

Random avatar

Fri May 11, 2007 6:06 pm
Ducksworthy says...

Well yeah we're looking at ways to do that, I've always been a distant admirer of this site, just never joined 'cause of TW commitments...

And don't worry, we cater for people in their early 20s aswell, one of our main super moderators is 23! :P you'd be made to feel welcome!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri May 11, 2007 6:56 pm
Nate says...

It'd be interesting to try to intertwine the two sites since we're both very large and very active. I can't think of any other young writers web sites as large as TW and YWS.

Anyways, welcome to YWS ducksworthy! Also posted a quick link to you all in our blog under a post about good writing sites:

http://ywsblog.youngwriterssociety.com

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri May 11, 2007 7:01 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Intertwine? Do you mean sort of a Young Writers' Super-site? That sounds like fun...

I'll be sure to take a look. It sounds good!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

Random avatar

Fri May 11, 2007 7:11 pm
Ducksworthy says...

I like that idea Nate, it's very exciting :)

Obviously there'd be LOADS to sort out, and we'd all have to have a chat about it but it sounds a really good idea :)

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat May 12, 2007 1:19 am
Tyd says...

I love YWS and feel i wouldn't be a good member to TW as i will be more active here :p But the site looks good and the idea of a major merge sounds cool :D
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat May 12, 2007 1:38 am
emooly says...

Hmmm... sounds cool. I'll definitely join
Moo you.

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett