z

Young Writers Society

Spiderman 3

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun May 20, 2007 1:01 am
Lindsaroo says...

Okay, I liked it and saw it on Sunday. But I HATED What happened at the end with Harry! They didn't have to do that. I screamed "NOO!!" in the theater and everyone screamed at me to shut up. And I thought Peter was over reacting and took it too far when he messed up Harry's face. And I'm scared of the Sandman so I had to hold my friend's hand when the Sandmam came on the screen, but I'm happy he turned out to be nice but am still sacared of the sandman.
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Fri May 25, 2007 3:25 pm
Twit says...

I know what happens in it, cos I've read the novelization of the film, but I don't think I'll get to see it coz it's too violent. I saw the first Spidey film, but not the second.

Still, I read the comic book of Spiderman, and the magazine - he is the BEST superhero, in my opinion, and I prefer the film option of his webbing coming naturally. In the comic, he makes his web-slingers himself, but that seems too impractical. What happens if he's swinging five hundred feet above the city, and he runs out of webbing? Splat. Ouch. No more Spiderman, and victory for Jonah Jameson.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:01 pm
Pushca says...

Staring_at_ceiling wrote:And I'm scared of the Sandman so I had to hold my friend's hand when the Sandmam came on the screen, but I'm happy he turned out to be nice but am still sacared of the sandman.

Wait, that was a joke...

...right?
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:02 pm
Writersdomain says...

My Harry should not have died. Period. :cry:
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:35 am
IamArt says...

I love Spider-man 3 (i went in June) and I thought the dance was good too. The sandman was a little scary, but it was really good. i like how there are a lot of villians in this one and it's darker. my only regret for it is that they seem to have killed harry (my favorite :cry: ) although i'm holding out that he's still alive since there was no funeral.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:08 pm
MadHatter says...

I think they did a good job. I saw it the day it came out (to theaters) i pitied the sandman. He was only trying to save his daughter.

I thought they did a good job with Venom, though I hated it how they killed him off.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:43 pm
bubblewrapped says...

I just saw it on DVD. You can read my thoughts in detail here if you're so inclined. Otherwise, a quick summary: it could have been so much better. Points of conflict were introduced and then abandoned or minimised for dreck such as the scenes with MJ, which were dragged out way too long. MJ gets on my nerves, though, so it could just be me. I also think that the Dramatic Revelation at the end would have been a bit more useful at the beginning, because as it was it stunk of Deus Ex Machina. Overall, I liked parts of it, and threw popcorn at other parts. Not the best of the Spiderman movies thus far.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:57 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Dittoing Bubbles. Seriously underdramatic. MJ was just horrible, and Harry wasn't given nearly enough spotlight. :P
ohmeohmy

I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues