z

Young Writers Society

I'm...confused(about the YWS look)

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Thu May 03, 2007 12:24 am
Emerson says...

Since I came home today, YWS has started to look funny. Actually, yesterday I think?

The background went white. Now its blue. I have the lazy YWS logo at top, with nothing fun, and at bottom I have half of the regular look, and half of the one with the monkey.

I was messing with (what do we call them?) "styles" yesterday, did I screw something up? It says I'm on the default one, but it's still ...weird. Is this just me?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu May 03, 2007 12:52 am
Nate says...

lol, don't worry. It's me messing around with the default template. As you can probably tell, I'm not happy with how it looks.

I'm going to be messing with it a bit more over the next couple days, and I'm hoping everyone will be very happy with the changes.

Still not sure what I'm going to do with the talking monkey. I liked it, but not in the spot it was in.

2058 Reviews

Thu May 03, 2007 12:54 am
Emerson says...

lol okay, well I'm glad to know it isn't my computer spazzing out.

Good luck making the site look pretty ^_^ You should know, I thought it looked pretty before anyhow.

Have fun messing with HTML and constantly testing it xD That's such a hassle. Thanks for letting me know :-) I thought it might have been something like that... or my computer was freaking out.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu May 03, 2007 5:27 am
Nate says...

Pretty much done now, but still working on the search box (I want to make it rounded).

What do people think of the changes to the default template? Better? Worse? Indifferent?

2058 Reviews

Thu May 03, 2007 10:06 am
Emerson says...

Eh. I suppose I like it. The top looks nice and clean, the bottom (the way the ape picture guts off so dramatically and does fit in) not so much. I'm still partial to how it once was ^^' but I'll be happy either way.

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak