z

Young Writers Society

ON THE WAY TO ATHENS

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue May 01, 2007 10:11 pm
Firestarter says...

some of you may rememver my eccentric Liverpool posts of the past ... WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN! THE POOL JUST MADE THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL! WE KNOCKED OUT THE BLUE SCUM YET AGAIN IN THE SEMI-FINALS, JUST LIKE TWO YEARS AGO! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

LIVERPOOL 1-0 CHELSEA (1-1 AGG)

LIVERPOOL WIN 4-1 ON PENALTIES

TENSE OPENING MOMENTS OF MATCH.

OOOH WHAT A FREE-KICK! TAKE THAT YOU TWATS! BACK OF THE NET! THE DANIEL AGGER MACHINE, CURLS IT ROUND THE DEFENCE, BOTTOM CORNER, ONE-NIL, THANKYOUVERYMUCH. ONE-ONE ON AGGREGATE, BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

OFFSIDE FOR THE SECOND? OFFSIDE?? YOU GOTTA BE JOKING. HE WAS IN LINE! THE LINESMAN BLIND!! IT WAS IN, I TELL YA.

PENALTIES! GOD IT WAS TENSE. THIS IS THE BIGGEST CUP IN EUROPE, THE BEST TROPHY. THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME BEING GUTTED FOR AGES AND ME WRITING OVER THE TOP POSTS LIKE THIS.

1-0, SLOTTED IN. CHELSEA PENALTY SAVED. 2-0, EASY PEASY. 2-1, LAMPARD SCORES FOR THE SCUMMY BLUES. 3-1, SO CLOSE NOW. 3-1, REINA PULLS OFF THE SAVE OF HIS CAREER, JUST ONE MORE PENALTY TO DO IT ...

DIRK KUYT STEPS UP.

4-1! YOU LEGEND! IT WAS NEVER OFFSIDE MATE BUT YOU GOT THE WINNING GOAL ANYWAY! WE'RE GOING TO ATHENS! HAHA OH YES OH YES OH YES.

5 TIMES! WE'VE ONLY WON IT 5 TIMES! IN INSTANBUL, WE WON IT FIVE TIMES!

6 TIMES MAYBE?

PUT YOUR HANDS UP FOR DIRK KUYT! HE LOVES THIS CITY ...

*explodes with happiness*
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue May 01, 2007 10:58 pm
Skye says...

Haha! I remember being bored the day it was on before, so I watched it (was it two years ago?) -- that was one fantastic game. In fact, it was probably the most edge-of-your-seat, top-notch game I've ever seen.

Here's to a repeat, yeah? :)
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed May 02, 2007 12:49 am
Meshugenah says...

*head/desk*

Here we go again...

(aw, you know i love ya, Jacko!)
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed May 02, 2007 2:51 am
Areida says...

Hehe, you make me happy, Jack. :P
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed May 02, 2007 4:36 pm
Firestarter says...

Skye, I'm not sure this final can top the one two years ago but here's hoping ...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

I could literally be Obama and you guys would never know.
— AilahEvelynMae