z

Young Writers Society

Car Crash In North London

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:19 pm
Alainna says...

This accident happened late last night. This article is from the bbc.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6602905.stm

Two die in police car chase crash

A man has been arrested in connection with the crash
A car involved in a police chase has crashed killing two people.
A marked police vehicle had asked a BMW to stop on the North Circular in Haringey north London in the early hours of Saturday morning.

But it sped off and then collided with a man and woman, both in their 20s, a Citroen car and traffic lights.

The woman and the driver of the Citroen have died. The two men and woman in the BMW, and the male pedestrian are in a serious condition in hospital.

Police said one male has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving.

Detectives are appealing for witnesses to come forward.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission has been informed.

This was horrific, I live right near by and saw them take the cars away. Apparently the injured pedestrian is dead. It's only now that the North Circular is open and it's affected everyone that lives in London as there has been so much traffic because of it.

My thoughts are with those families affected.
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:40 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Oh my goodness...I'll be praying for the dead and the families affected. :(
I hope you aren't too freaked out, Alainna, that must have been extremely scary.
ohmeohmy

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:14 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

What is it with these people and recklessness? It must have been extremely unnerving, to have been so close.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid