z

Young Writers Society

Rubix Cubes

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:30 pm
ChurlishLassy says...

Anyone know how to do them? I have one named Lube, because all the fanatics at school like to discuss lubricating their's. I have not actually oiled mine. Yet I have taken it apart to find out how it works. I have solved Lube with instruction and can get it so all but two cubes are solved by myself.
Lube is a most loyal freind. He has introduced me to all sorts of nerds who know how to solve them, for he knows how I adore nerds.

Update: I finished it today! All by myself, now i am sure i can do it by myself any time i want... Almost.
The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them.

Go to heaven for the climate or hell for the company.

The clothes make the man, naked people have little or no effect on society.-Mark Twain

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Wed May 09, 2007 3:31 pm
Tyd says...

Lol :O There was this one nerd on Beauty and the geek who could solve a rubix cube without looking at it =X
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed May 09, 2007 4:09 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Hee hee, yeah, I saw that! And he had the most terrible side-burns >,<

But, no, I don't like inanimate objects that can beat me...
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed May 09, 2007 7:18 pm
snap says...

I know a guy who was the fastest in the county at fixing a Rubix Cube. It was something like 12 seconds, though I don't remember :)

I don't personally do them, it takes me about 12 seconds to give up.
The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.
~ Robert Cormier

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Thu May 10, 2007 10:29 am
tinny says...

The only fun this about them is rigging them, and then giving them to super-rubix-cube-solvers. Pull out a corner cube and turn it round...

It drives them crazy 'cause they just can't finish it.

I'm so cruel :3
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow