z

Young Writers Society

Inspired Writers

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:33 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

Inspired Writers is a new web site I made for writers. The message board is here. It's pretty new so we're always looking for new members, and I'm looking for more admin/moderators. If interested, send me a PM to me either here or on the Inspired Writers board.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:09 pm
Via says...

I thought you all were only looking for mods that have been on your site for a certain amount of time, though?
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

59 Reviews

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:23 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

For administrators, yes. For moderators...it'd be preferred if those who apply for those positions have been around for a few months and have been active. For the greeters/rule enforcers...I'm not going to be AS strict about that as the other positions, as long as you're actually active. The greeters/rule enforcers probably have the easiest tasks of the three positions.

59 Reviews

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:30 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

Also, considering the fact that only one person as applied for the open admin position, and one person has applied for the one out of six positions for moderators, there's still plenty of time for those who are new but still active to, after a month or two, apply for the position of moderator, at least. No one seems to be rushing to apply for any of the positions that are opened outside of those two spots.

Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White