z

Young Writers Society

EU Aims To Criminalise Holocaust denial

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed May 16, 2007 8:33 pm
Jules the jester says...

I agree with you CadMium. Stalin was just as brutal to his 'subjects' as Hitler was. Stalin ordered his troops to kill as many German soldiers as they could whilst on there march into germany. They killed unarmed and civilians. Many reports of gang rape were reported.

Yet No one seems interested in Stalins reign of terror just hitlers.

True both should not be denied. Those hwo do deny them are just foolish and Complete idiots.

There was an Author who was Right wing and said that the incinarators were just bread ovens. He fled germany and returned twenty years later to be arrested for breaking the law.

And he deserved it
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed May 16, 2007 8:42 pm
Dream Deep says...

Snoink said it perfectly.

It's easy to take offense at people declaring such things as the nonexistance of the Holocaust, but to extrapolate that offense to imprisonment...? The only defining factor between who makes the rules (and therefore who gets thrown in prison) is the question of who, precisely, is making the rules. Imagine what would happen if someone took offense at something rather more volatile that deciding whether or not a clear historical event did or did not happen...

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:45 pm
Pushca says...

It was approved.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/850644.html

Let's gas them next.
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath