z

Young Writers Society

NCIS

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:15 am
Flemzo says...

Did anyone catch the latest episode of NCIS? If you missed it, you really missed out on a great episode!

Agent McGee writes crime novels on the side, and while working on his latest novel, two people are murdered. The strange part is, the two people are based on two characters from his book he's working on!! Nearly everything in the story paralelled McGee's novel, from the mixed drink he made up, to the character descriptions, even the truck that one of the victims drove and the things he ordered from the coffee shop.

In the end, it gives a great lesson about writers using typewriters: ALWAYS cut up your ribbons before throwing them away!

But other than this, any other fans of the show out there? Sure, it's just another CSI show, but it's so much more fun than CSI sometimes.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:57 am
Emerson says...

I didn't read your post... because I missed tonights eps. about Probie's novel! But... I love NCIS :-D

Actually, that's how I get my nicknames from Caligula's Laundrette, AKA: Cal. First, for the longest time, I was Probie ^.^ Now, I'm Abby. I've always loved Abby the most. I went wild when she wore a shirt I had.

The show is great, I don't always keep up with it as much as I do with others, but I still like it. Sometimes it bores me, sometimes it's awesome. CSI: Las Vegas is a big favorite of mine, and I think CSI beats NCIS. I watch CSI because of the characters; same with NCIS, sure, but I've been a CSI fan longer than an NCIS fan. Of course, I detest CSI Miami, and only watch NY now and then when I'm bored.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

2058 Reviews

Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:57 am
Emerson says...

I didn't read your post... because I missed tonights eps. about Probie's novel! But... I love NCIS :-D

Actually, that's how I get my nicknames from Caligula's Laundrette, AKA: Cal. First, for the longest time, I was Probie ^.^ Now, I'm Abby. I've always loved Abby the most. I went wild when she wore a shirt I had.

The show is great, I don't always keep up with it as much as I do with others, but I still like it. Sometimes it bores me, sometimes it's awesome. CSI: Las Vegas is a big favorite of mine, and I think CSI beats NCIS. I watch CSI because of the characters; same with NCIS, sure, but I've been a CSI fan longer than an NCIS fan. Of course, I detest CSI Miami, and only watch NY now and then when I'm bored.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:01 pm
tinny says...

I love NCIS! I like CSI too, but not as much. I think I prefer NCIS because it's just so much more funny ^^ An apparently, my dad can see me turning out like some kind of Abby-esque scientist when I'm onlder O_O
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:44 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

I don't watch...whatever the show's called...but I had to point out...it sounds a awful lot like the movie "Stranger Then Fiction" starring Will Farrell....(that was a GOOD movie).
ohmeohmy

2058 Reviews

Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:06 pm
Emerson says...

Well, I've seen stranger than fiction, and it's nothing like stranger than fiction....

ALTHOUGH, I love that movie :-D It's like the perfect movie for writers, They even mention Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment! *glee*

Er but that is off topic... I still haven't gotten to see this episode. Will see it soon, though! Then I'll come back and comment on it ;-)

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:42 pm
Flemzo says...

I totally want to see Stranger Than Fiction... I guess I'll add it to my NetFlix List

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly