z

Young Writers Society

Are you a gamer?

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:14 pm
Merlin34 says...

Do you like to play video games? I play Animal Crossing and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time! And Wii Sports!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:14 am
Dynamo says...

Am I a gamer? The answer is... HELLS YEAH!!! Before the new systems came out (Xbox 360, Wii, PS3) I had all three of the competitor systems. Now I'll have to buy them all again to get my bragging rites back.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:45 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

:stares: Is the Pope Catholic?

Uh.....HECKZ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
Any CoH geeks on here??
ohmeohmy

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:49 am
Nate says...

Hmmm.... I kind of am, and I'm definitely a Nintendo fanboy. Got NES, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii, and every single version of the Game Boy that ever came out (except GBA SP). The only non-Nintendo systems I ever had were a Sega Genesis and a Sega Dreamcast.

Don't play too many video games these days, but I played Twilight Princess for a long time, and I'm looking forward to the next Mario game. Plus, on the PC side, I'm a huge Civ addict.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:52 am
AWritersFantasy says...

The only games I like are Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot for PS1/2. The latest Spyro game drives me nuts. It's REALLY hard and they have stupid "boss" characters that are too hard to try and beat, and it's frustrating. Crash is pretty easy for the most part. I think I've beaten the second game a few times. That's the extent of my console games, though. I have Sonic the Hedgehog, which has like...different Sonic games on it, too.

280 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:55 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

I really liked the old Spyro games. :sighs mournfully:

Mostly I like the Jak, Rachet & Clank and Dark Cloud 2 games. And FF. I wish they would make a Dark Cloud 3....
ohmeohmy

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:00 am
AWritersFantasy says...

So do I. They were pretty easy, although I don't think I ever beat the first one. This new game is just...I dunno. It seems "out of character" for not only Spyro, but for the world that it takes place in. And Elijah Wood does Spyro's voice, which...eh. I like, but don't particularly like at the same time.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue May 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Tyd says...

I am a MMORPG :P I love the interactivity of games :D Its sooooo good. Though, i dunno if i will continue to play them as a) They are addictive B) They take up alot of time C) I end up spending way too much money on them :P
As is a tale, so is life; not how long it is, but how good it is.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue May 08, 2007 6:46 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

I suppose, sort of. Not a HUGE gamer, though, but I do like the odd play on the PS2 every now and again. I tend to like the games that aren't deemed "good" though, like Spiderman 2. I loved that game. To swing around all New York... Oh, and Jaws Unleashed, I liked that one as well, although it could get very confusing at times.

And I loved the Spyro ones! They don't them like they used to, though... *sigh*

Oh, and I'm a big Sims fan, 'specially Sims 2. It's great!! hehe

-Kaz
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Tue May 08, 2007 7:08 pm
RatchetWriter says...

Hey!
I guess I'm a mid-level gamer, I don't play a whole bunch, but I spend a fair amount of time on it I guess.

I have a ps2, that's it. *Sob* :cry:

But I got plenty of games! I own the entire Ratchet and Clank series.
I have a spread of games going from future to LOTR to soccer.

If you have lots of friends or a big family, (like me) get a multitap!
Splitscreen is tons of fun! Check out Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun, Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms, or Micro Machines V4.

If you're looking for two-player coop missoins, look at Ratchet Deadlocked or Rising Sun. (earlier mentioned)

And if anyone is looking for a good one-player third-person game, look up Mercenaries. This is a GREAT game.

Okay, so long post, maybe I am more of a gamer than I thought! :lol:

280 Reviews

Tue May 08, 2007 7:38 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

Hey, I only have a PS2, too :P
Actually, I really hate the new Spyro games....
ohmeohmy

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Wed May 09, 2007 7:53 am
tinny says...

I've been a gamer ever since I was an ikkle kiddie ^^

I have half a PS2 (Tis shared with my sister), A GBA and a DS, because I prefer handheld. I can play them in bed when I'm ment to be sleeping!

I'm a sucker for Stratergy/tactics (Fire Emblem!) and RPGs. Nothing beats Golden Sun.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:39 pm
sanguine_dreams says...

9 out of 10 gamers agree, I totally qualify as a hardcore gamer. I mean, hell, I have an Intellivision. (Ever play Mouse Trap? Not related to the board game at all, it's sort of like a more complex version of Pac-Man.)

Like a good little girl gamer, I mostly play puzzle/strategy/roleplaying games. But I can kick butt and take names with Gears of War and stuff, too. In fact, my first time playing, I actually managed to keep up in co-op on the hardest mode. Go, me!

I'd still be totally screwed if Stay Alive was a real game. :lol:
"My form is a filthy type of yours." -the Creature, Frankenstein

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:57 pm
KiteRide86 says...

I'm obsessed with Final fantasy! I'm playing FFXII right now!

I want a wii so bad, but can't cough up the money yet! :cry: So I guess I'm stuck with my PS2 and PSP.

I just got Prince Of Persia: rival swords and its pretty good. (PSP)

I haven't gotten any good games for the PS2 in a while. I want Tomb Raider: Legend. Got any suggestions on what to buy?

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:59 am
Teague says...

Video games own my life... if it weren't for them, I'd never survive on a daily basis.

I still have a functioning Sega Saturn. It's a faithful little machine.

Other than that, I have a Playstation 1 & 3 (never had a 2) and my Game Boy Advance SP. And I want a Nintendo DS because I want to play the new Pokemon games.

My favourite games? Tony Hawk, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Call of Duty, Spyro, and of course I mean all in the aforementioned series. If I had to pick an all-time favourite? Call of Duty 3 for Playstation 3. Ooh and racing games are fun, too. Like Burnout and Need for Speed.

Ooh and I absolutely love and own at Guitar Hero. Second time playing I got a 92% on an expert level song. :twisted:
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White