z

Young Writers Society

Best & Worst Comedians/Programs?

Funniest Comedy Sitcom that ACTUALLY makes you laugh?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:17 am

Friends
11%
Will & Grace
33%
Sex and the City
11%
Ah...i dont watch any of them
44%

Total votes : 9

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat May 12, 2007 7:26 pm
Emerson says...

I'm with you, Doon, I'm a major Jim Gafigan fan.

Nate likes Arrested Development? Yay. That show always makes me laugh... It makes me sad that it was canceled but they've been playing it on some other channel so I get to watch reruns ><
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat May 12, 2007 7:48 pm
Jules the jester says...

My family is the greatest sitcom out there. If you aint british you probably have no idea. type it into youtube and it might come up with funny scenes.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:45 am
Pushca says...

BLACKADDER! BLACKADDER!

Uh, I'm a little bit of a fanatic, and about 20 years before my time, not to mention on the wrong continent.

I'm going to make a hoodie that says "The Black Adder" on one side and something about a cunning plan on the other.
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:23 am
View Likes
Leja says...

Whose Line never fails to make me laugh. I laugh at Last Comic Standing probably because I don't know anything about comedy. My friends like to quote Dane Cook, and it's really funny when they quote him, but other than that, I know nothing about him.

^According to this post, I laugh alot, and laugh easily. Huh.

I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings