z

Young Writers Society

Seen Any Movies Lately?

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:52 pm
Elizabeth says...

I saw madagascar... i said it would be stupid but i was stupid to doubt the stupidness of.... yeah... but anyway this was really great and I loved it and I LOVE LEMURS

I like to move it move it... od you like to move it move it?

Come on, take a nibble....

That lemur had an arabian accent.... (O_O) or bad Irish (-_-) or maybe it was both (O_-)

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:06 pm
Mattie says...

Oh! I saw Madgascar! I love the lemurs too! Especailly the little one...:) I also loved Melman...AHHH Nature! Get it off! LOL

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:10 pm
MADD94 says...

anyone here see fight club? thats an awsome movie . and so is the departed if you havent seen it drive to blockbuster right now and pick it up along with blood diamond and fight club. the practicaly best movies ever
Some people call me the space cowboy

Random avatar

Reviews: 196
Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:08 pm
Lady Sydney says...

I just saw I Am Legend over my holiday break, but it was a let down to both me and my mom. The previews made it look SO much better.

I kid you not when I say I was about to go to sleep through half of it.
Formerly known as Silly Sydstix... as well as Aquarius Angel.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:56 pm
jessiieeboo says...

I saw Music and Lyrics this morning! Haha. I am a sap for love movies. Yes, I do cry at the endings. xD but thats okay. Crying at the ends is the reason why I can't go see love movies in theaters. Haha. Anyways, anyone see Juno?! I really wanna see it! :D
peace love +& respect,
jessā™„

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:54 am
traveller says...

Just saw Coffee and Cigarettes . absolutely awesome movie, very unique concept. Tom Waits was classic.
check my music -------------->> www.myspace.com/parashardas

181 Reviews

Reviews: 181
Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:37 pm
Gahks says...

United 93.

I know it's been out for a while, but I rented it with my mum over the weekend and boy, was it powerful.

Highly recommended. 4.5/5
"Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner.

Do you do poetry? Check out Poetry Inspiration over in Groups!

In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening