2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:28 pm
View Likes
Emerson says...

France opens secret UFO files covering 50 years
by Marlowe Hood
Thu Mar 22, 11:53 AM ET

PARIS (AFP) - France became the first country to open its files on UFOs Thursday when the national space agency unveiled a website documenting more than 1,600 sightings spanning five decades.
ADVERTISEMENT

The online archives, which will be updated as new cases are reported, catalogues in minute detail cases ranging from the easily dismissed to a handful that continue to perplex even hard-nosed scientists.

"It is a world first," said Jacques Patenet, the aeronautical engineer who heads the office for the study of "non-identified aerospatial phenomena."...

Read more here...

So, are there really UFOs? The website where France has placed all of the info is slow, or not accessible at all, due to server crashes. It's also (most likely) in French, but for those of us who can't speak French, use google's web page translator, and have fun.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:15 pm
Via says...

Ah. I don't think there are as many UFO's as there are hidden government machines.

For example: in a global issues class (during the harmful emissions chapter, of course) we were talking about this guy who bought a car a couple years ago in another state from where he lived. Driving it home he realized he was getting like 70 miles per gallon. A couple days later the dealership called him and was like "We gave you the wrong car, we need to switch them out" and the guy said "no thanks, I'm happy with my car". After several failed attempts at getting the car back, it seemed as if the dealership had given up. However, within two weeks his car had conveniently been stolen out of his garage.

There are government conspiracies everywhere lol :twisted:
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro