6%
Norrington helps Jack
44%

Total votes : 18

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:05 pm
EstelPax says...

I heard Kiera Knightly wasn't intersted in coming back.
Hope for Peace

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Tue May 01, 2007 8:52 pm
EstelPax says...

Hello,
New Info, Elizabeth is not whiney at all and she says in my opion the best quote of the whole searies.
"Today ,we are Pirates of the Caribbean."
And we get to see Will's dark side.
I got this info off the Junior movie novelization.
Alanna
Hope for Peace

Reviews: 0
Tue May 01, 2007 10:39 pm
Jupiter says...

Is anyone lucky enough to have tickets for the premiere in Disneyland? Unfortunately they're all sold out now, but they were probably super expensive anyway. I was tempted to buy a ticket into the park and wait for hours on Main Street until the cast arrive, but I have finals that week. Darn.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue May 01, 2007 11:22 pm
Twit says...

Yep, Keira Knightley says that after World's End, she won't be doing anymore POTC films, cos she don't want to limit her film career or something. I think she doesn't want to end up in the same predicament as Daniel Radcliffe is in and be stuck with the same character for life. Everyone will remember D. Radcliffe as "The-Boy-Who-Was-Harry Potter"; she doesn't want to be just remembered as Elisabeth Swann. Still, she's been in quite a few other films as well, so I don't think she needs to start worrying.

-Shadow
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed May 02, 2007 5:29 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Yes, but Daniel Radcliffe has been in Equus, in an attempt at the same thing, and apparently it's worked. Rupert Grint, of course, has done loads of other stuff. Emma Watson is the only one who hasn't done much else.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Wed May 02, 2007 5:36 pm
Esmé says...

Personally, I'm looking forward to the film :D

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed May 02, 2007 7:00 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

And me! I thoroughly enjoyed Dead Man's Chest, and am expecting the same from this one.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words