z

Young Writers Society

Internet comics

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:51 am
Dynamo says...

I felt obligated to post this topic because I wanted to tell you all about an Internet comic site I've found. It's called 8-Bit Theater at www.nuklearpower.com. This comic is for all you Final Fantasy fans out there. It's basically a giant parody of Final Fantasy 1. All the characters in the story are named after their class. The main characters are Fighter, Thief, Black Mage and Red Mage. My 2 most favorite characters are Black Mage and Red Mage. Black Mage is a user of the dark arts of Black Magic, he likes to hurt and kill people, like his teammates. His most powerful attack is the Hadoken, a giant beam attack that he can only use once per day. The Hadoken takes the good feelings of everyone in the world and turns it into pain, he had to sacrifice 10 or 12 orphan children to be able to use it. Red Mage is a delusional mage who thinks he is a genius. He believes he is so smart that his brain power works on levels he does not understand, like I said; delusional. He thinks the whole world and the quest they're on is one giant stat sheet RPG (like D&D), he always carries around a character sheet and constantly changes things on it to give himself more skills. I guess he is so delusional that doing this bends reality to his will because sometimes it works, but that's a very small "sometimes." Anyway, visit this website and read some comics or I'll beat you with sword-chucks!

Also, you can post what your favorite comic site is, or something.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:16 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

I love the 8-bit productions, but only read the comic occasionally. Mostly when I remember. :P my mom does read this one called "Day by Day" cartooning, and I find it mildly amusing.

Hey, Dynamo, I think you'll like this. It's a animated version of the battle with kari in 8-bit.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9837945249

P.S.
I'M ATTACKING THE DARKNESS! XD XD XD
ohmeohmy

It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer