z

Young Writers Society

woahwoahwoah

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:37 pm
Firestarter says...

ZOMFG! Exodus Part 2 of Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica is like the most awesome episode of all time ever anywhere.

Galactica descending into the atmosphere, releasing the Vipers, jumping away ... it was mindblowingly cinematic. It was too emotional. The BEAST taking out three Battlestars. Apollo was right to say thank you.

Seriously. I stayed up till 1 in the morning to watch it, and I was actually thrusting my arms into the air when Pegasus appeared and kick some toaster ass.

I would like to thank Smaur, Cal and Trident for somehow conning me into watching the show from the chatroom, because it was worth going back onto my judgement to watch this show. It's too good.

Anyway, I must run and catch up on more Season 3 ...

... by the way, that Big Brother title wasn't actually me. Although, Nate loves BSG too, so there's a whole Admin conspiracy going on now. We very well could be Cylons. It would make so much more sense.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:46 pm
Trident says...

Muahaha! 'Tis that good, yes, I know. I think one of my favorite episodes of the season is "Unfinished Business". Somewhere around seven or eight.

Have fun watching! I can't wait to see what happens these last few episodes (they're still airing). I won't ruin anything for you though, so I won't write anything about them.
Perception is everything.

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women