z

Young Writers Society

American Idol '07

Reviews: 3
Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:32 am
inkdragon says...

Is anyone watching American Idol this year? I love that show so much. I wasn't a big fan of some of the people they (judges :evil: ) chose for the top 24, however.
[Insert nifty quote here]

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:49 am
Via says...

me either...i thought they made some reallllly bad decisions. like for example keeping sundance over tommy, or the girl before them who's name starts with an A and getting rid of the other girl. I wanted to kick them.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:20 am
Chandni says...

ah American Idol, funny XD

The judges are indeed cruel, but I think it's nescassarry to get the best ones out...we can't have them all now can we ??
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:51 am
HeadInTheClouds says...

L-O-V-E American Idol, but they have made some pretty bad decisions this season, like putting Sundance in the top 24. He was terrible in Hollywood week.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

694 Reviews

Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:54 am
Via says...

It's not about the judges being cruel...it's that they aren't picking the best ones this season.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:54 am
electricbluemonkey says...

It gets really boring and corny as things slow down during the final 24 and people start voting. I only watch the auditions.

Hi-larious.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

694 Reviews

Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:03 am
Via says...

i don't usually watch any of it...but since I don't have the CW on my cable I've lost my connections to gilmore girls and one tree hill...therefore picked up american idol and house lol.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:06 pm
Krystalstars says...

Antonella should get kicked off! I hate her!
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

Reviews: 3
Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:34 pm
inkdragon says...

Yes, I'm glad that she's gone. I'm not a big fan of her.

But know what? I really, really want Sanjaya to leave! He's a nice guy and has great hair, but he cannot sing to save his life!

I'm sad that Jared had to go. He's so good!

What's wrong with America?! :cry:
[Insert nifty quote here]

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:28 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Ah yes, 'tis a funny programme. We get loads of backstage stuff over here, but the contestants are too nice. I was so annoyed the British guy didn't get on (no surprises there)! Grrrrrr.

Ryan Seacrest gets on my nerves though. The auditions were funny. lol

-Kaz
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:50 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

I'm really surprised that Sundance got kicked off. Compared to Sanjaya, he's so much better. I think this is just another case of there being a younger singer (Sanjaya) with lots of fan girls that outvoted the older, better singer. Like last year's season, with that Chicken Little guy. He was young, had fan girls, and got pretty far in the competition if I remember right.

...I'm not as big of a fan of American Idol as most, but I watched it with my mom last season here and there, even voted (for Kat), and have been watching it this season. Sadly I haven't voted yet, though. Oh, I also went to the Top 24 tour or whatever it is that they do every summer. Kat was supposed to be there but couldn't go because she got laryngitides, which sucked because she was probably my favorite of any of them, and definitely my favorite of the female singers.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:41 am
Areida says...

I love the auditions. They are beyond funny.

I'm following it this year because my mom got a DVR so I can watch the episodes while I'm at her house. The guys this year really, really suck. I wish they'd just let the girls be the top twelve; there isn't a single guy in the bunch who deserves it against people like LaKeisha and Melinda.
Last edited by Areida on Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:46 pm
Krystalstars says...

inkdragon wrote:Yes, I'm glad that she's gone. I'm not a big fan of her.

But know what? I really, really want Sanjaya to leave! He's a nice guy and has great hair, but he cannot sing to save his life!

I'm sad that Jared had to go. He's so good!

What's wrong with America?! :cry:

Me mom said he was gay...LOL
God made us Best friends because he knew our moms couldn't handle us as sisters.....

I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit