z

Young Writers Society

weird? me? no, okay, maybe, possibly, okay yes.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:58 pm
nanc21 says...

I don't know about the rest of you guys but i am an avid journal keeper. I always have a compostion notebook with me. Just incase I feel the sudden urge to write something, or i see/here something that inspires a story. Well yesterday at the coffee shop I whipped out my notebook and began to furiously write. This guy whom I have never met in my entire life stopped at my table, watched me write for a few minutes, and then looked at me and said, "Writers are a weird bunch of people." And walked away. You know what, that is possibly one of the nicest things someone could have said to me. He called me a writer!
-nanc-

--If you are upset and needing to vent your frustration, pour it out on paper and throw it away.

--I put it down on paper and then the ghost dosen't ache so much.

--I want you to consider the fact that nothing is ever wrong.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:43 pm
Soyala Amaya says...

Hee hee! I've had the same thing happen to me a lot! I have several little post it pads, mini notebooks, or journals in my purse at all times, and am always whipping one out to scribble down an idea or phrase that hooks me. A lot of the time I write three or four sentences, stick it back away, then pop it out when I need an idea. Once, in the midst of a conversation with an aunt of mine, I snagged a pen from her desk and wrote the words 'walk home-life-tired-society-bash' on the back of my hand. She looked at me like I was insane, but then, two days later, I showed her my poem 'Vegetarian' and she just laughed. Inspiration comes from the oddest places sometimes.
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on E-bay.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:39 am
Crysi says...

I know how that is! I go absolutely insane when I don't have anything with me to write down! My "friends" (except for Mesh) all give me weird looks when I randomly pull out my notebook and scribble furiously in it. But hey, that's life! :D
Love and Light

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin