64%
Stuffy
36%

Total votes : 11

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:49 am
Sam says...

On behalf of YWS News, here's a poll to be incorporated in the first issue of the YWS Newspaper/Magazine.

We want to hear your opinions, so tell us why you voted why you did. :D
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:56 am
hekategirl says...

Can members of the News Group vote?
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

1258 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:56 am
Sam says...

course!

- Demetri Martin

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:07 am
niteowl says...

I think it's cool, even though I've never had a boyfriend. Why? Because it's another excuse to wear pink and eat candy! Duh!
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

1258 Reviews

Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:11 am
Sam says...

although i have to agree with you...quoting one of my friends. (or just guy I sit next to and frequently do overdue homework out in the hall with ha ha)

'Valentine's Day is the most retarded holiday ever. It's for lovey dovey people...which is not me. Besides, I don't even have a fricking girlfriend...'

you've got to admit he has a point. i don't either.

- Demetri Martin

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:21 am
Perra says...

I've never had a boyfriend, either. But it's still fun! Well, fun to have going on. And, a secret admirer could give you something. And, when I do get a boyfriend, we could do fun romantic stuff! And give each other gifts. It also gives us here a break from all of my school's African American History month stuff.
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:33 am
Bobo says...

Hey, if you're not lovey dovey, why not use Valentine's Day as an early April Fool's? In my opinion, any excuse to celebrate is cool. Valentine's Day is a day to set goals, as well... like, I'm gonna ask someone to ____ dance, or I'm going to call this girl I like, or how many girls can I kiss before I get mobbed?

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:35 am
hekategirl says...

I've never had a boyfriend, but I like Valintines day, it's a cool holiday!
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:23 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Valentine's Day... hmm... let's see, I don't wear pink (EVER), I don't write mushy love notes... I don't send secret admirer notes, and I ignore any that may get sent to me (I assume it was accidently sent to me and was meant for the girl sitting next to me even though I know it's not true)...

But do I like Valentine's Day. Absolutely. It just needs to be celebrated correctly, with sweet romance, rather then the hype that most people put into it. I don't want a big show. Why in the world should the whole world know what by boyfriend did for me or vice versa?

Just my opinion... *goes off to plan for Feb 14*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson