z

Young Writers Society

Anonymity Online; Satire Article from Kinsley

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:47 pm
Nate says...

Putting this in The Lounge and not in In The News since it's not really a current events story...

Read It

It's really pretty funny, and how true! The internet really brings out the narcissist in all of us :p

But, it's all a good thing, as long as you're not the type who gets really nasty online. Keeping an online journal of all your most recent activities, no matter how mundane or personal, is a good way to vent, or just get something off your chest.

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:16 pm
Via says...

Haha! Oh my gosh. I, however, admit to having a myspace, a facebook, a profile on here (of course), and a site for my writing. And this article makes me want to delete every one of them haha.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:10 am
Emerson says...

Haha, this is hilarious...

Most of my blogs are notes to myself...I have a reading blog, but I thought it would be good for me to keep track of what I read, when, what I thought, why I hated it... I have a bad memory, it was about time I kept a list. Then the writers blog, which is not only to keep friend/fans (yeah, uh. I don't call them that. They're friends, but you never know when people are shouting at you to finish something so they can read it.) up to date, but a place for me to make more notes on things, get creative all over the place, and vent.

And then my YWS blog is just one large vent. XD My father, a few weeks ago, said I could get a my space page now; he thought I was old enough. I stumbled over there, did it for a few days, and then got tired of it really quickly. Honestly, it isn't fun... what is the point? I prefer forums. XD
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina