z

Young Writers Society

Just Thought I'd Brag...

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:17 am
View Likes
Sam says...

ha ha...i'm not really sure if this would be in 'News' or here...ha ha...just bragging.

National Geographic Bee

Which country does not border the Baltic Sea--Austria, Estonia, or Latvia? [austria] To see the Altai Mountains and to climb the Four Holy Peaks around Ulaanbaatar, you would travel to what country? [? i'll check] What term is used for the type of heat energy within the Earth that can be used to generate electricity? [geothermal] If you can answer questions such as these, you might do well in the National Geographic Bee. On January 10th, Lux held the 2005 School-Level Competition with 14 students participating. All students performed admirably! After the championship round, Sam ___ emerged as runner-up, and Preston ___ as winner! Great job Lux participants! Congratulations Preston and Sam!

-My school newsletter (if you're really picky Nate I can find the copyright thingamabob and whatever)
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:08 pm
Firestarter says...

Well done!

That question in the paragraph regarding the Baltic Sea was pretty easy, seeing as Austria is landlocked.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42