The Green Room is mostly chapters right now, and that's really hard to review. What could be done to encourage people to review more of them, and empty the Green Room by the end of February?
Some ideas I have just to jumpstart discussion:
- Threads like this one!
- Earn more points for reviewing longer works. Maybe earn as much as a 1,000 points for a really long work.
- Make leaderboards more prominent by including the top 5 in the sidebar on practically every page
- If a work is not reviewed after three months, remove it from the Green Room
- Group chapters by novel instead of having them appear individually.
- Include the word count and max review points next to each literary work when browsing
- Increase the point cost for posting chapters, and decrease it for poems & short stories