z

Young Writers Society

Big Brother Goes to an Interview

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:35 pm
View Likes
Hkumar says...

Doggos are infamous for eating homework and have also escaped any trials for the same bcos of how cute they are.

YWS too has a similar thing where sometimes the Publishing centre glitches and eats our points while publishing new work. Are you behind this? Have you ever eaten someone's Literary work?
I only put my signature on big cheques.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:02 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

Dơ ყơų Ćơmɛ ŧơ ɯơřҠ ɖųřıŋɠ Şɧɛɖɖıŋɠ ŞɛąŞơŋ?
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

969 Reviews

Reviews: 969
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:16 pm
View Likes
vampricone6783 says...

Have you spoken to or befriended anyone who is not of the human species? And no, I am not talking about animals. I am talking about ghouls, monsters. It’s very important to befriend them, you know..

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:06 pm
View Likes
BluesClues says...

Hmmm, you claim to have treats for your fellow workers, but how do you work with, say, cats and postal delivery people?

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:51 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Oh boy! Interview question speeeeeedrun

@Spearmint I think my abundance of cuteness overcomes any obstacle!

@soundofmind I am a brother to all 👁👁

@Hkumar I actually think it is the monkeys that keep up with the database who are responsible for the site's homework -- they do good work but everyone makes mistakes sometimes!

@shatteredstones y̵͎͙̗̲͖̓͆̃̂̋͗̇̚͝ͅę̴̳̟͙̯̰͔͕̱͉̔͌̅͗̚s̸̙͑͗̈̊ -- oh, sorry, something got caught in my throat. I am committed to the job and will be there even on the sheddiest of days

@vampricone6783 I have been known to associate with some YWS ghosties like @freakforchrist

@BluesClues hmm well, I do work with the monkeys well... if only to get closer to the homework >.>

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:54 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

On behalf of all this company, I think we've gotten all the interview questions we need, and we shall come to a conclusion at a future date (maybe next Bday Week?). As for all of you wonderful interviewers, thank you for your assistance! They may be wild and wacky questions, but they are invaluable to determining whether or not @Big Brother is the best fit for the job!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie