Driving- 'Hypnotize' by the White Stripes

Flashback- 'Mr. Tambourine Man' by Bob Dylan

Getting Back Together- 'Ten Years Gone' by Led Zeppelin

Wedding- 'Rocky Racoon' by the Beatles

Final Battle- 'It's Only Rock N' Roll'- by the Rolling Stones

Death Scene- 'Rock It' by Steve Miller Band

Funeral Song- 'Hear My Train A Comin' [Electric Version]' by Jimi Hendrix

End Credits- 'Jukebox Hero' by Foreigner

Ha, that was pretty fun. Some weird coincidences though, like 'Hear My Train A Comin' for the funeral song, and 'Girls of Summer' for falling in love.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:38 pm
ScarletRoseofSorrow says...

Opening Credits- All Around Me-Flyleaf <Surprisingly fitting, all though kind of fast>
Waking Up- All That I'm Living For-Evanescence <Apparently, I hate mornings to a state of depression>
First Day of School- All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)- Bullet For My Valentine <I hate school, too, so fitting>
Falling in Love- Anything But Ordinary- Avril Lavigne <Perfect. I always have that song playing in my head when I see my crush>
Breaking Up- Anytime- Kelly Clarkson <Uh...no. It's a love song. I'm confused. O.o>
Prom- Behind These Hazel Eyes- Kelly Clarkson <This should have been for the breaking up. Oh, well...mixed up emotions throughout the movie...>
Life is Good- Numb- Pink <Not quite. Apparently, good life is numb for me.>
Mental Breakdown- I'm With You- Avril Lavigne <Fitting. I love this song when I get home from a crappy day of school.)
Driving- The End- My Chemical Romance <Niiiice. I love my Media Player...*hugs Media*
Flashback- Don't Forget to Remember Me- Carrie Underwood <Argh! Country in the middle of hard rock! That's going to stand out...>
Getting Back Together- Too Much To Ask- Avril Lavigne <Love-Hate relationship. Yeah, I'll leave it at that.>
Wedding- I Can't Live A Lie- Carrie Underwood <Hmmm...depressing wedding. You can guess that the parents wore black to it, can't you?>
Final Battle- Sweet Sacrifice-Evanescence <Mutiny and hate all rolled into one. Perfect.>
Death Scene- Lacrymosa- Evanescence <*sniffles and dabs eyes*>
Funeral Song- Where Is Your Heart- Kelly Clarkson <I could see me bawling hysterically with this playing the background.>
End Credits- Disenchanted- My Chemcial Romance and There-For-You-Flyleaf <What? Don't movie credits have two or three songs playing?>

566 Reviews

Reviews: 566
Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:12 pm
miyaviloves says...

Opening Credits
This is how we Walk on the Moon - Aruthur Russel

Waking Up
Sweet Escape - Gwen Sefani

First Day of School
Aim Snap Fall - The Spill canvas

Falling in Love
Otherside - InMe

Breaking Up
Give it away Now - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Prom
Dot Matrix hero - Sabrepulse

Life is Good
I dont feel like dancing - Scissor Sisters

Mental Breakdown
Rumour - Miyavi

Driving
All Hail The Heartbreaker - The Spill Canvas

Flashback
Rain - Dir En Grey

Getting Back Together
Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry

Wedding
Number Five with a bullet - Taking Back Sunday (oof :S lol)

Final Battle
Johnny are you queer? - Gogo's (HAHAHAHAHA)

Death Scene
Kiss and Make up - Funeral For a Friend

Funeral Song
Burn - Three Days Grace

End Credits
Take your mama out - Scissor Sisters

Oooh that was fun lol, but i dont think some of my songs worked very well :(
Bag.

Got YWS?

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:24 pm
Leja says...

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to list the random songs that played from shuffle, or ones I chose, so the ones I hand picked are in italics.

Opening Credits: "No Sleep Tonight" by the Faders "I Walk the Line" by Johnny Cash

Waking Up: "Brush Up Your Shakespeare" from my Kiss Me Kate
soundtrack. Certainly a :whimsical: way to wake up. "No Sleep Tonight" by the Faders

First Day of School: "Mamma Mia" by Abba "Be True to Your School" by the Beach Boys

Falling in Love: "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies "So In Love" from the play Kiss Me Kate

Breaking Up: "Little Brown Jug" by Glenn Miller "Album-Blatt" composed by Felix Mendelssohn

Prom: "Park East Polkas" by Gaelic Storm "Titanic Set" from Gaelic Storm's album; even though this is more of a jig, I like dancing to it.

Life is Good: "Come Together" by the Beatles "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid.

Mental Breakdown: "L' Oiseau" from Cirque du Soleil I don't think I'll change this one, actually

Driving: "In the Mood" by Glenn Miller "I Hear the Bells" by Mike Doughty

Flashback: "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong I don't think I'll change this one either

Getting Back Together: "Can't Buy Me Love" by the Beatles "Just What I Needed" by the Cars

Wedding: "Symphonic Songs for Band (III)" conducted by Frederick Fennell Oh, more neoceltic music: "After Hours at McGann's" by Gaelic Storm

Final Battle: "James Bond" theme "This one deserves "Symphonic Songs for Band III" by Fennell; it's crazy. Even crazier to play

Death Scene: "You Win Again" by Jerry Lee Lewis. There's a song with this title on my computer? Seems like an ironic song, considering the scene... This one's so I ironic, I don't know if I want to change it...

Funeral Song: "Oh What A Good Thing We Had" by June and Johnny Cash "Traumerei" by Schumann

End Credits: Unknown song from the album "Chick Corea and Return to Forever" "Walking Contradiction" by Green Day"[/i]

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:43 pm
&&ampersandWHY? says...

Ooh, I've done this before! Detailed answers, beware:

Opening Credits:
My World- ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION
This song is in Japanese, but based off the title, I guess it means that my life is MY world. Thus, the credits would be me in my dream world where everyone likes the color red and baklava.

Waking Up:
Canned Heat- Jamiroquai
Umm...I guess it's all happy go lucky when I wake up?

First Day Of School:
Friends in my Heart-KH
Well...it's a sad little song...so maybe it's where I see my friends but don't have any classes with them...so they're in my heart...

Falling In Love:
K.K. D & B- K.K. Slider (Animal Crossing)
Eh...this song has no words! Maybe it would be one of those montage scenes or whatever where it starts out quiet and then gets louder because time slows down...and I walk away happily...and then it shows how everything gets happier...

Fight Song:
Take It Shake It- SUGAR
Aagh! This song is happy! Well...umm...maybe we have a fight over something stupid, and I leave, wondering why, and then I see someone else I know, and they make me feel better...

Breaking Up:
Wind- Akeboshi
This is a sad song.
"Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down.
Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom.
Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of nothing."
It's how we're saying that we need to take a break for awhile. And breaking up is something we fear, but we go ahead with it anyway.

Prom:
Forever Young- Alphaville
PERFECT SONG. It's where me and Mr. Break-up dude dance together and this song plays and we apologize for everything...and at the end of the song, we say that we'd still like to see other people...T_T So beautiful.

Life's OK:
Talent For Love- Tenchi Muyo!
So, now everything's okay again! YAY! Life just goes by pretty quickly, and I fall in love with someone else. Everything's great, and I'm really happy!

Mental Breakdown:
High- James Blunt
Oh joy. So, I get drunk and I feel like my life is worthless because I'm no longer that sober person I always wanted to be. I'm so drunk that I start singing High and dancing with a lampshade on my head at a friend's party. That new guy I'm with has to take me home, and thank god he had the sense not to drink. But he gets mad that I was drunk and breaks up with me, so I have a mental breakdown.
(Out of everything in my "life" right now, I hope this is the LEAST likely to happen. I never, ever want to get drunk.)

Driving:
Say "I Gotta Believe!"- Parappa the Rapper
So, bascially it's all happy and easy. Nothing goes wrong. I tell myself that I have to BELIEVE that I'll be a good driver, and I am! YAY!

Flashback:
Groovy!- Card Captor Skura
I have a flashback of all the good times I had with the first person I was with. The flashback is played with this happy song in the background. So I realize, "GASP! WE NEED TO GET BACK TOGETHER!"

Getting Back Together:
Holding Out For a Hero- Frou Frou
So, I'm walking home one day and I'm cornered by these creepy guys who try to steal my awesome InuYasha shirt (eww, perverts!). Then, the guy I was first with sees me as he's walking home and saves me. Then he shares with me that he had a flashback accompanied by "Groovy!" as well, and we get back together. As we walk home together, Holding Out For a Hero plays, as I have finally found my hero.

Wedding:
Fuganaiya- YUKI (When I heard the beginning of it, I thought it was The Middle by Jimmy Eat World! So, as much as I love YUKI's songs, this one is in Japanese that I don't understand, so I'll just base my answers off The Middle)
Everything's great as hundreds of people are in the church waiting for MOI to come out in my BEAUTIFUL gown. Yes, I'm slightly vain XD I "try my best" to make sure everything's perfect. Who am I marrying, you ask? That person in the last part! YAY!

Birth of Child:
Here It Goes Again- OK Go (WHAT?)
So basically, I'm having a kiddleva and I'm in tons of pain and I yell at Mr. Husband constantly, so everytime I yell, he just says, "Here it goes again..." Later on, the kiddleva is born, a son! I say, "Man, I should have known yelling at you was pointless. Look at this beautiful kiddleva!" His name's Peter or something...because I like the name Peter. And this song plays on the Oldies station on the way home from the hospital (Remember, it would be old by the time I'M having a kiddleva), so Mr. Hubby and I laugh and remember old times.

Final Battle:
The Dangling Conversation- Simon and Garfunkel
A quiet song. I die at home, in my nineties. My husband died years ago. I reminisce with our sons and daughter (yep, more kiddlevas) a day before I die in my sleep. We talk about how we differed, how he prefered the dead theater and I liked cinema, which was also dying out.

Death Scene:
Lovable Tomorrow- Ritsuko Okazaki
I'll die in my sleep, and the dream I was having was where my whole family, dead or alive, when everyone's a kid/teen, is in a field, talking about our "tomorrows", our futures. And right before I die, they'll ask me about my future, and I'll just smile and continue walking with them. This song plays softly as the dream ends, and the viewer will not be totally sure what happened to me until the next scene.

Funeral Song:
Trust Me- The Fray
My kiddlevas are directing everyone at the funeral, as everyone I've ever known enters the funeral home. As little kids who came ask what happened to me, their parents reply, "When you're older, you'll understand." And someone talks about the trust I had in my friends and my family. The movie ends with a shot of me, and my past, as the song plays out. And the last shot will be from that dream...and a single tear.

Ha ha, kiddlevas.
"You're Featherina, the loose cannon cop in a tutu who knows no boundaries and carries around a shotgun named Sissy."

La la LA!

We wandered the halls of an infinite magic nursing home, led by a hippo nurse with a torch. Really, just an ordinary night for the Kanes.
— Rick Riordan, The Throne of Fire