Young Writers Society

March Review Challenge

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:48 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

March Review Challenge

Hello YWSers! I have been talking to a certain raccoon and the marvelous moderating crew and they've convinced me to issue a little reviewing challenge for March!

If you are able to complete 15 non-spam Reviews by the end of March, you will earn a dark cyan username for the first 10 days of April! This matches up with the requirements for the Last Reviewer Standing Challenge, but you don't have to be participating in LRS to have a chance to win this challenge.

There are plenty of wonderful works in the Green Room so I hope you try this out!

If you have any questions, reviewing jokes, memes, or review tips you'd like to share please feel free to comment below.

Happy Reviewing!

1232 Reviews

Reviews: 1232
Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:49 pm
View Likes
MailicedeNamedy says...

Should we list the reviews here or will that be checked later using the leaderboard?
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside

10 Reviews

Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:12 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

No need to log them, good question though - we'll just catch the leaderboard at the end of the month so all you have to do to get the dark cyan username is write 15 reviews. And looks like you're the first winner! :)

10 Reviews

Sat Mar 19, 2022 5:24 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Big Congratulations to @MailicedeNamedy, @ForeverYoung299, @HarryHardy, @Coffeeboyjay, and @vampricone6783 for completing the 15 Review March Challenge with time to spare!

There are plenty of other reviewers on their way to making it to that 15 Review mark! :) Keep at it, you've got this!

10 Reviews

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:47 pm
View Likes
Big Brother says...

Congratulations to @RandomTalks @IcyFlame @lehmanf and @Plume who have also joined the list of winners!

Still time to complete this challenge today! Several reviewers are very very close!

10 Reviews

Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:26 am
View Likes
Big Brother says...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Great big congratulations to all of our reviewers from this March! You all did a terrific job spreading cheer by reviewing. The winners of the special March challenge were @MailicedeNamedy @ForeverYoung299 @RandomTalks @HarryHardy @IcyFlame @Plume @alliyah @lehmanf @vampricone6783 and @Coffeeboyjay!

Well done you all!

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown