z

Young Writers Society

Poetry Review Workshop: Poetic Noticing

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:53 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Hi everyone! Need to polish your poetry review skills for LRS? We've got you covered! Come join us this upcoming week at . . .

The Poetic Noticing Workshop!

This workshop, taking place on (adjusted to your timezone) is a workshop about reviewing poetry, and specifically, how to observe the background details of a poem. No prior experience with poetry needed!

It will run on WriterFeedPad, hosted by me, Lim :D The link to the pad will be posted in this thread, as well as on the People's Tab on the day. We'll have a go at separating the 'foreground' or unusual parts of a poem from the 'background' parts to see how they relate to each other and brainstorm together how it might be helpful to comment on these relationships in a review. After that, we'll jump into reviewing poetry for your March review goals.

Hope to see you there!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:44 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Here is the pad link! This will be up for people who want to scroll through the workshop later as well. https://liminality.writerfeedpad.com/119
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47