z

Young Writers Society

The Great Team Tortoise Race of 2021

Do you plan to participate in Team Tortoise in June?

Yes - I have been training my whole life for this moment.
29%
Yes - I need that special badge for my trophy collection!
7%
You couldn't stop me if you tried!
5%
Maybe - I really want to give it a try!
38%
Are you kidding? - One review every day? More like one review every month!
7%
No - but I'll cheer on the tortoises who are racing!
7%
No - Sprinting is more my style! Maybe I'll try for the Review Challenge at the end of the month!
7%

Total votes : 42

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:12 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Congratulations!!

A huge congratulations to the winners of this year's GREAT TEAM TORTOISE RACE rain or shine they reviewed every day with great commitment and dedication bringing wonderful reviews to the members of YWS!

A big thank you to everyone who participated throughout the month in these festivities by cheering, writing reviews, or joining in on the end of month challenge - let's take a moment to recognize our 2021 Great Team Tortoise Victors!! @HarryHardy @MailicedeNamedy @IcyFlame @LittleLee @Plume @starlitmind & @FireEyes !! I am so proud of all of you, that takes so much hard work! Well done!!

(p.s. I am on the road right now so will not have a chance to send those badges to you for a couple days, but don't worry, they'll be in your trophy cabinet soon!)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:31 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Welcome to the Team Tortoise Award Ceremony

All badges for The Great Team Tortoise Race 2021 have now been awarded! @HarryHardy @MailicedeNamedy @IcyFlame @LittleLee @Plume @starlitmind @FireEyes & @Spearmint you should all have your badges in your trophy cabinet now! (A slight correction from the earlier announcement - @Spearmint was among the winners - but for some reason was not counted by the YWS Team Tortoise calculator, the referees have reviewed the race recording and have determined mint also completed a Review every day of the month though! Sorry for the initial mistake in the announcement!)

Huge congratulations to you all! Please enjoy your special limited edition badge and all the glory that comes with it!

Another exciting announcement! At the suggestion of @Vincian and with the encouragement of @ReviewBuddy the moderator team has decided to introduce two new badges to Team Tortoise Reviewing! There will be one to honor those who have completed 100 consecutive days of Team Tortoise Reviewing and special badge in honor of those who have completed a whole year of Team Tortoise reviewing! Going forward these badges will be available to any reviewer who goes above and beyond with their Team Tortoise reviewing. (Thank you Vincian for designing these great badges!)

Usually we don't award badges for achievements done in the past on YWS, but it is really fitting that we make an exception for these users who have made such significant contributions to the site. So without further ado, congratulations to those who have earned the 100 consecutive days Team Tortoise badge - @starlitmind - (13 months), @HarryHardy (11 months), @Plume (6 months), @JabberHut (122 Days), @FlamingPhoenix (119 days).

And another congratulations to @starlitmind the first user ever to have completed a whole year of Tortoise Reviewing!

Thank you tortoises! And congratulations!
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro