z

Young Writers Society

Dixie Kitchen: A Poll on Citrus-Ade Drinks

What's Your Favorite Type of Citrus-Ade?

Lemonade
29%
Pink Lemonade
47%
Limeade
18%
Orangeade
6%

Total votes : 17

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Sat May 15, 2021 3:23 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

After a long hiatus, the Dixie Kitchen polls are returning with their relatively controversial content. With summer right around the corner, and the temperature in some places making it feel like it's already begun, this poll tackles the topic of citrusades (aka citrus-ades).

Most people are familiar with lemonade and probably with pink lemonade in its manufactured form. There's many drinks that can fall under the category of citrusades. I'm keeping the poll simple for now while my article will address all of the particulars.

So just let me know, general public of YWS, what kind of citrusade do you prefer?

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat May 15, 2021 3:56 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Pink lemonade, but only because it's a fancier, rarer version of lemonade that I almost never had growing up. >>
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Tue May 18, 2021 4:26 pm
View Likes
alliyah says...

Blue Raspberry Lemonade is my favorite. I don't care that blue raspberries don't exist in the natural world; it's just a good flavor. :) here's an interesting article about blue raspberry flavoring for your reading ~

For some reason I'm not really a fan of Pink Lemonade in the same way - unless there are actual strawberries mixed up in the lemonade - that is ideal.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 am
Mageheart says...

I've never had blue raspberry lemonade before, but that sounds absolutely delicious! I also was completely unaware of its history, so that was a really cool read.

I also completely forgot to mention a special lemonade near and dear to my heart in my last post! There's this lavender farm I've been to before that sells lavender lemonade. I'm not sure how much lavender they actually put in it, but it has a cool taste that I never really experience with any other kind of citrus-aide.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren