z

Young Writers Society

Featured Member Dec 1 - Dec 15: Euphoria8

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:14 pm
View Likes
starlitmind says...

CONGRATULATIONS EUPHORIA!! <3 Thank you for being the sweetest person ever <3 <3 <3
.--. --- - .- - ---

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:32 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Congratulations Euphoria! <3 So glad you're part of the site! :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:46 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

Congratulations Euphoria! 🥳
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:58 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

@Magebird @Liberty @lulon @Liminality @LZPianoGirl @EditorAndPerks @HarryHardy @AtlasWut @Dreamy THANK YOU SO MUCH <3333 you all made my day!

@whatchamacallit YAYYY AAAA thank you so much for such a lovely description AND THE PINKIE PIE GIF! EEEE <333
@Vil AAAAAAAAAA YAYYYYYY THANK YOUUUUU WHOOOO!!! <333
@LordMomo Thank you, AAA!!! <33<3
@SilverNight AWWW that's such a sweet message thank you Shadow! <3 you're just as wonderful, sweet, amazing and epic yourself! <3
@Stellarjay Awwwww thank you, oh Stellar, the most stellar of all! <3 you are a bundle of joy with your blushing mushroom too!
@Arcticus AAA thank you so much Arc! <3 your presence is greatly appreciated here as well!
@starlitmind AAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU DUDE <3 <3 <3 You're the sweetest unicorn I've ever met <3
@alliyah Thank you alliyah! I'm so glad to have you as well, you helped me learn and be a part of the site in the first place! :D
And thank you to whoever decided to make me FM! <3 if that's not how it works, I apologize, I don't know how FMs are selected
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:11 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

EU DESERVED IT! (hehe)

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne