Young Writers Society

lung disease

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun May 19, 2019 12:37 am
queenofscience says...

Hi, guys.

It's QofS here.

I am hopeing to connect with other people who have lung disease. Personaly, I feel alone with my lung disese. My real name is Samantha and I am a young adult who has a chronic lung disease, amung other things. I have a chronic disease called Bronchopulmonary dysplasia, wich means that my lungs are very scarred and my lung functin is impaired. I cough up mucus all the time, sense I was little. I have Asthma,too. I have been tested for Cystic Fibroses. I don't have it ( :) ). My oxygen sats are very low for my age. Dispite my lungs, I can still do a lot. Also, when I get sick, everyhing goes in my lungs.

I was wondering if anyone here has chronic lung disease. We could support each other. Anyone here cough up mucus. I feel like i'm the only young person who does. Anyone here with CF?
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sat May 25, 2019 6:48 pm
Tenyo says...

[Removed]
Last edited by Tenyo on Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
We were born to be amazing.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon May 27, 2019 1:45 pm
queenofscience says...

Hi. Thank you for sharing. Wow! That sounds hard. I can't imagin working out with lungs like that.

I can exercise, I just cough up mucus and cough hard. It feels weird because im the only person in the gym who coughs/coughs up mucus. Literally.

Amazing, I work as a janator now, and I can work my job, dispite my lungs.

In general, I cough a lot. And I cough up mucus. I feel like somone who has CF. Being in shower helps me to cough up mucus.

When I get sick, I get sick longer and have to take expextrant. Everything goes in my lungs- or travels to my lungs-quickly. My sicknesses last for a week to two weeks. So I understant.

My oxygen is low, too. Only, I have been living with mine for so long that I don't feel any different. I went to PT and the therpist said that it was in the 70's! Twice. This is really bad. I might bring it up to a doctor. I might need oxygen. My fingernails chang color all the time. Your experiance with low oxygen sound scary! Im very sorry you go through that. Do you ever use oxygen.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content